Sunday, December 6, 2009

padan muka

Have you ever made a very big mistake that you are not be able to sleep well and you really wish you were disappeared from the earth? Cos my friend just did. Two days ago. It was terrible. He did apologize but it seemed that his defensive words came along with the apology. What he did was so stupid and his defensive statement did offend the respondent literally. Oh gosh. He didn't mean to. I swear he didn't. (what he did i cannot tell..top secret..hehe)

Back then, when "I'm sorry" is no longer available to be the best phrase to be mentioned, all he can do is crying. Sometimes he really wish if only he could turn back time and fix what was wrong. But then I realize his experience has taught me a lesson; something that I can't learn at school. Yes, experience is the best teacher. Conclusively, his selfishness, ego, and carelessness are great combination to hit him right on his face. haha

If you want to know about how he felt yesterday, let me give you descriptions so that you can figure it out yourself.

3 messages every 15 minutes which explicitly stated I'm sorry, I regret it. No reply.
10 minutes later, he send a message asking whether if he could give a call. Still no reply.
He decided to make a call straight to his mobile phone. It was dialling but no answer. Suddenly user busy popped up his my mobile. His call was rejected.

9 SMS in total, 1 phone call. No reply at all.

He was down. Hopelessly hopeless. He had nobody to help him to get out of this problem. I encouraged him to keep trying to ask for his mercy, while others just simply said "No worries. Be patient. You shall get over it."

He didn't find what he was looking for. This matter was bugging his sleep. He had insomnia. Thus he prayed in the middle of the night; praying that God would lead the way and told him how much he was sorry for what has happened. he was crying over and over again but since he didn't want to let anyone know, he put eye-cream around my eyes so that they wouldn't get shiner on the following morning. (as what he told me through ym)

What he did was wrong. He admit it. He is sorry. He really am. He regret it. If only he could turn back the time, but we all know it's impossible. Well talk is cheap, hopefully he can keep this thing in mind so that he will never repeat it in the future.

No comments: