Saturday, December 12, 2009

grades

All my grades has been posted. Grades are interesting. I kinda know where I sit among my classmates now and it bothers me. All I have to do is maintain a 3.00 GPA which is simple, even when you're taking all math courses and grades weren't really taken into consideration by employers either. Now, I'm "competing" with many others and I'm starting to feel like maybe I don't know how to do this well enough. Don't get me wrong, I am content with my grades. There is always room for improvement...yada, yada, yada. BUT this is where the what ifs start appearing. What if I study more! What if I did more practice exams! And the thing is I may just always be in the spot I'm at, regardless of what I try. I just have to be appreciative that I'm not the last in my class.

What bums me out is that there are students in my class that will be eager to discuss grades on facebook and I can honestly say that I don't want to know how others did.

So, if you are talking about grades around me beware! My formula response will be, "Do you want to share your sex life too? Because that's pretty personal."

I just have to remember that grades can't necessarily network for you. And if there is one thing I can do it's network and talk to strangers. Sometimes a pleasant personality can open a lot of doors for you. At least let's hope it does.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally agree=)

fa2din said...

weyh, how's ur marks??
haha~ just kiddin kib..
alaa, at stj, u'll always compare ur marks with me..
why dont u just continue doing such??
hehe~ anyway, ak pun xtau mrkah ak brape.. n ak xpkai those CGPA... i use percent..

haziqrazab said...

likewise dude ! i hate talkin bout grades !!

kiboi said...

noksi - XD
tudin - yup..you r right..now i'm comparing my marks with someone else..hahah
top - yeah top..you rock!! woohoo..hahah