Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year

Like most people I made New Years resolutions that I, again like most people, will forget about in approximately three weeks.

  • Use time more wisely.
  • Tone my midsection through actual exercise (Gasp!)
  • Visit a place I've never been to before.
  • Read 30 books not related to classes.
  • Exercise my patience for others and their opinions.
  • Cut down on spending and learn to dress more frugal.
  • Get out and meet more people!
  • Learn to be civil toward relatives.
  • Be a better friend.
  • Keep a cleaner house.
  • Have a lot of fun and try to surround myself with laughter as much as possible.

Now, these are pretty reasonable. So I thought I should add some predicitions in there. As I am not qualified to make predictions regarding the economy, Nobel Prize winners, or elections I think I'll stick to small stuff.

I predict:

  • at least one man will offer me breakfast on my morning bus ride;
  • my sister will be incarcerated for the entire year;
  • the Negeri Sembilan will be in the Piala Malaysia;
  • the Liverpool will make the playoffs;
  • we will still have economic woes ;
  • I will procrastinate on my outlines again;
  • that Afdlin will not win any posthumous awards for anything;
  • and that Memey will not be married or pregnant;
  • and that Najib will resign late in the year.

Do you agree? Disagree? Care?

6 comments:

NO NAME said...

heyp syakib, i'm visiting your blog though (: LOL

haziqrazab said...

as ur loyal opposition.. i predict..

1.msia will gain economic recovery.
2.najib will never resign.

haha u r a very hard man to believe..

hantu kacak said...

part memey tu xley bla doe hahah

kiboi said...

liyana - hahah..thanks..you are most welcome

top - yeah..that's more i like it!!
we'll see..at the end of this year we'll talk about this again..see who's right..lol..

kiboi said...

hahah..aku agak menyampah gak la ngan memey..tapi die CUN dow..hahah

haziqrazab said...

oke pal ! remind me !! =))