Sunday, December 6, 2009

happy birthday

Today is the day that endorses Mattop's (tomorrow is Zarip's) 18 years of age in mother earth. In my humble opinion, birthday is not always about the party or any expensive celebration.

I suggest this is the time when we have to reflect our life all these years. What have we achieved so far? I think I don’t have any to be proud of. Why? Because most of the time, I always fail to conquer myself;

  • I easily get cranky when things are not like what I expected. High-tempered; you may put it that way.
  • I often run from my problem instead of face it and get a solution of mistakes I’ve done.
  • I’m lack of patience.
  • I’m afraid to lose yet I often get jealous with others.
  • I’m (quite) vindictive. *sigh*

I’m far away from perfection.

Fortunately, I’m not alone. I have family and friends who always give me the great supports I have ever had, find and guide me when I walk on a wrong way, raise me up when I was fall, cheer me when I was sad; they always there for me. They are all God’s gifts to me. And I’m really grateful for that.

This is a tribute to my magical beans…

  • My Family.

  • My Friends.

  • My Gurus and Inspiring People.

Along with my growing numbers of ages, I surely have a wish. A lot of wishes, to be honest. But the most important thing of all; I really wish to change. To be a better person; a better me. And I need your help and support for sure. May God fulfill my wish.

"Happy Birthday To Mattop And Zarip"

1 comment:

haziqrazab said...

aww thanks...

but the thg is.. my birthday is tomorrow.. how could u not remember the date ?? =))

haha just kidding... facebook has fooled many of ppl...n u r one of em..

again.. thanks and i think i gotta do self-reflection too ya know..

keb.. u cant be sad that u've made mistakes.. we all do... fitrah manusia.. but one thg we can do is be strong and work to be what we want..

i believe that success follows strong ambition.. and of course effort + dedication..

dont let anything change the way u wanna live ur life..

cheers n rock on wth ur life.. always ! =D