Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bundle

recently, i'm blue, yeah,lazy to blog wit malay. perhaps english does an easier job

Yesterday, i have gone to Penang to do my look-forwarded shopping, thinking to buy stuff for myself to be dressed up during uni registration. My objective was to maximise the usages of my minimum amount of money, with quality and quantity purchase as the conditions.

i have spent my whole day in Queensbay. Anyway, i didnt feel interested in any shops. every shop offered the same things, same colour, same fashion, and same promotion. The centre was juz full with the duplication of a few shops. Walking for the whole day, until it was almost time to leave, so that I could rush for the last bus to go back home, however, I felt reluctant to leave. It was not because I shop until reluctant to leave; It was juz simply becoz I couldnt buy anything. OMG, MAN, am i still ME? y such a person like me, who is always mad of shopping couldnt buy anything?

Perhaps I have successfully coped and dealed with the desire of spending money.

Wit the thought of not going to lose my transport money, Lastly, I decided to buy a super-value shoes. HEHE, first pair of Timberland in my life, wit the age of 18. HEHE, I’m juz a bit excited about it. As i only wore once in my life.

Look forward to wear it, ANYWAY, i doubt where i can wear it to? when i’m going to shop? no, it is too tired. Going to class? isn’t it a bit not compatible with the occasion? let me think think. I’ll find a solution. keke. well, definitely, i prefer to be TALLER, though my height is added on by the heels. Well, i don realli mind, if i do look taller.

ANYWAY, i did not buy any clothes for the registration. first in life, so far i can rmb. n almost no chance to buy for it. I’ll only be back n walk into the shopping lots a month after registering… hopefully another super super sales r waiting for me.

Lastly, Happy SCHOOLING again. to me, and to all my frens.

P/s the objective of this blog is recording some of the first in my life. AND to let u all noe I’M STILL ALIVE. I din online, but I’m still surviving

Hehe. C ya soon. I miss U, people.

8 comments:

hantu kacak said...

lawa syall blek ko

haha

kiboi said...

baru ko tau cokey..
jgn ingat loker aku kat skolah je lawa..cewah..hahahaha

Abbyshah said...

yer ahhh ni blik ko???
cam master bedroom jer.
ahahahaha~~~
romantik doe ko nehh.
yayyyy!!!!!

kiboi said...

eh..betul la ni bilik aku..
hahaha..apsal ramai x pecaye ni..??
eh..biase la..aku memang romantik..
sape dapat aku memang untung...
wahaha..TERpromote diri sendiri plak..

farah aiman said...

kemas gilaaaa bilik..
wowww ;p

kiboi said...

hahah..
tengkiu2..

ned_tsha said...

geram btol tngok bilik ko ni
geram3..

kiboi said...

eh..nape lak nak geram tengok bilik aku..?? bukan bilik ko lagi lawa ke..?? hahah