Thursday, June 4, 2009

stpm

photo : was stolen by me from syauqey's blog.. wahahaha

Sometimes when I am so free until I feel bored of carrying out my USUAL daily activities, I would start thinking. Thinking of how would I look like today IF I were to choose further my edu in STPM.

Definitely there’s a great difference.

I guess I would be warmer , to the ppl around me.

I guess I would behave more kindly and friendly towards everyone, at least would not show up my not-smiling face every moment.

I guess my life would continue just as I were still in tuanku jaafar science school, just as nothing has changed much.

I guess I would have a lot of new frens and I would be willing to open my heart for them.

I guess I would go for tuition classes everyday, continue the very boring life of studies so deadly and so struggling.

I guess we would still be fren.

I guess I would not grow up as much as I am now, living independently n doing my roomholds on my own, no doubt.

I guess my eyes would scan for every single figure who look alike with that fellow when I am to loiter in the shopping complexes. Don mean to hav it, but juz to see it far away and it reminds me the part of my life.

I guess I may feel distant wit my best frens, and indeed distant. On the ground of everyone of us are apart frm each other, our relationships stay unchanged juz as we never apart. Our hearts are so close, when we meet, eventhough it’s once a few months. I guess, if everyone of u leaves and I stay at the same place, we would change regardless of we want it or don’t.

I guess I may get wat I want long ago, in the way I want.


5 comments:

haziqrazab said...

if u take STPM..

u go crazy lehh ~

hantu kacak said...

stpm.dah.

kiboi said...

mattop ~ haha..yup..stpm where got honeymoon meh..need to struggle..

cokey ~ x cukup..!!

hantu kacak said...

kne byk mne??

kiboi said...

setinggi langit..
sebesar gunung..
seluas lautan..
sedamai aliran air sungai..
chewah..hahah