Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4th

This is my 4th post this month after two months without any fuckin update..the truth is I have not been updating because nothing has been pissing me off lately. A new spark, however, ignited an entire cluster-fuck of rage that I have been holding down. Now, we are all, for the most part, grown up enough to know the usage/grammar/meaning of words now...right? Then why the fuck are people still mixing up "Their", "There", "They're"? Yes, at times we may mess up and write one of those three, but are you able to catch your mistake? If you think theirs nothing wrong with writing that, slap the fuck out of yourself (if you scanned over "theirs" without stopping to say "that's wrong"...also go slap yourself). If you did, congratulations.

Here is another cluster of words that are commonly misused. "Could of", "Should of", "Would of". If you are staring at the screen going "I don't see anything wrong with that", drop out of college. If you still do not understand why that is wrong, take a look at the words carefully...now tell me what do those words mean? I'll give you some time to to think about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They do not mean shit.
What you are thinking of is "Could've, Should have, Would've". I do not even want to explain the definition of those words. It should be already ingrained into your heads during your childhood school days.

I'm done.