Monday, May 10, 2010

cuti sem

Can you imagine that? It’s been one and a half year since I graduated High School and yes I really miss the fun, excitement, hang outs and many things about it. Not only that, I also miss my friends, whom I haven’t seen for a long time. I really feel comfortable when I’m with them. With them, I can do anything. They’ve been very supportive to me and I love them so much.


High School- when I was in my Elementary and about to graduate, I told my mother that I’ll surely miss that six years and told her that I never felt happier on that years of spending. But she contradicted it and said High School is much happier. I was skeptical of course at first. I said to my self, ok let’s see..


There, High School came, and my mother was right! Compare to College and Elementary life, High School is really different. For Five years of spending it, it’s like you’ll carry all those memories for a lifetime. I remember to have so many friends! Gained friends, also have enemies….I also learned how to appreciate a lot of things. Not to forget different kinds of teachers. Their never ending mood swings are so hard to handle. Our batch is one of the coolest batches of all (Sorry. I’m bias hehe).


Oh my, it’s been years but still fresh on my memory. Of course we often see each other during summer, and other occasions, but still some of us went to different places. But even if we are on our different paths, we still manage to communicate. I’m proud of my batch also friends because they are the coolest ever. We never want to break the bond, so every year; we see to it that we have a reunion. Some may find it boring, but for me, it’s the time to reminisce and make the bond stronger.


I just hope that nobody will change till we’re old!

I miss you guys! And hope to see a complete faces of Circa 1991

Hopefully sssoooooooonnn….

No comments: