Monday, November 16, 2009

cool bird

I always dreamed about growing old and start to work and can have fun like adults

Then when i reach 5 years old...
I wished to be a sciencetist , the second Thomas Edison.
I wanted to invent things that is ridiculous , for an example , a shoe that allow us to fly all over the world without using fossil fuel and other material , all we need is our fart. -.-

3 years later , my mom sent me to my first guitar and singing class , I was so freaking excited. Then my small tiny brain thought of nonsense again.

And this time , i wanted to become a super rockstar like Nickelback
and able to dance like another artist that died few days ago - Michael Jackson.
I copied every pose that Michael Jackson performed on stage , included the Moon Walk , which ended up moon-walking like a monkey.
and the famous pose that he used to touch his coolcoolbird while dancing. ( Most of my classmates thought that I'm pervert when i performed in class -.- )
At age 11 , i started to explore to the world wide internet , and that is when my brain started to get brain-washed.

I stopped all my singing , guitar , dancing class and started to surf the net every day for online games. And then , another dream poped into my mind again. I wanted to become a Proffesional Gamer ! (which don't really allow me to get my income for everyday meal )
Two years later , when i was at age13 , i have another dream , and i set it as my ambition - To become a proffesional soccer player like David Beckham
and go over to UK and play for Manchester United. The fact is , I have the size of a ...
And now , I have an clear objective and target.

7 comments:

Abbyshah said...

ni asal lay out putih gak ni?????

kiboi said...

kau la tiru aku..aku dah lama bwat layout putih..hahah

Abbyshah said...

ahh gedik kau yg tiru aku. aku tiru orang laen. hahaha. cool laa kan putih? shemart jekk

Abbyshah said...

seyes ke weh ko blaja men guitar as early as eight?

kiboi said...

blaja kejap je..pastu stop sebab boring..masuk stj baru maen balik.hahah

haziqrazab said...

welkam back to blogging ! =))

u were brainwashed by d internet ?? hahaha i wonder 'what' in d internet that washed ur brain.

cool post. keep up. me? i'm lazy. =))

kiboi said...

hahah..ni aku nak balas dendam x dapat blogging sepanjang duk uitm..come on top..post something interesting!!